About Harry Hayes
Posts by Harry Hayes:
WSB are the distributor for Galactic products for cleaning and industrial applications in the UK.
Galactic are a Belgian company with manufacturing sites in Belgium and USA. They are revolutionizing the industrial sector with a range of sustainable and biodegradable bio-solvent alternative ingredients with different solvent powers, high flash points and slow evaporation rates. All their products are produced from natural ingredients (based on lactic acid and its derivatives) and are intended to replace part of the traditional petroleum-based solvents. The solutions are as effective as their traditional predecessors. This means, for example, you can help protect the environment by reducing VOC levels without having to compromise on performance.
The Galactic portfolio of products includes a wide range of functions including descaling, cleaning, pH regulation, degreasing and neutralisation.
- bio-solvents for cleaning applications
- removers of polymers and resins
- additives for paints and inks
- acidulants for leather and textile production
- chelating agents for electroless plating
- replacements for acetic, formic or citric acids
WSB supply a range of CEFAS-registered high-performance surfactants, manufactured by Sasol, which are used in the Oilfield industry. They can be used in both on and off-shore areas and meet the highest environmental standards (CEFAS Gold with no substitution warnings). These include Soloterra 971, Terravis K1-3, Terravis K2-9 with a variety of applications including surface and well cleaning. Other applications include de-watering of oil-based sludge and turbine cleaners.
WSB also supply an effective alternative to orange terpenes or d-limonene, Nacol Ether 6. This is a dihexyl ether that can be used as a 1:1 replacement orange terpenes in cleaning formulations. Nacol Ether 6 is also CEFAS Gold with no substitution notices, giving the freedom to use in off-shore areas.
Donkey Milk has historically been used for its rejuvenating skin care properties. HA Farms NETO Donkey Milk Powder is a naturally-derived cosmetic ingredient prepared by freeze-drying of fresh donkey milk which preserves its unique cosmetic properties.
NETO Donkey Milk Powder allows Personal Care product manufacturers to impart moisturising, anti-ageing, skin healing and anti-acne properties to a variety of formulations with the convenience of a powder with up to 36 months shelf life.
Some of the beneficial properties of NETO include:
- Rich in Peptides with structural materials, the amino acids involved in the synthesis of Normal Moisturizing Factor (NMF).
- Contains bioactive proteins: lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase & immunoglobulins which make it ideal for use with sensitive skin conditions.
- Excellent moisturizing effects leading to the restoring of the skin’s normal hydration level.
- Contains albumins that create a moisturizing shield on the upper layers of the skin reducing Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D & E and particularly high levels of vitamin C.
- Vitamins A, E & C assist in anti-wrinkle and skin firming effects.
- B Vitamins help with skin healing.
- Ideal for use in leave-on products
- Rich in lactose and lower in fat than cattle and sheep milk.
- NETO is certified to the COSMOS standard, which applies to cosmetic products that are marketed as organic or natural.
- HA Farms is ISO 22000 certified and each batch of NETO is fully analysed and accompanied by a complete microbiological analysis certificate.