Donkey Milk has historically been used for its rejuvenating skin care properties. HA Farms NETO Donkey Milk Powder is a naturally-derived cosmetic ingredient prepared by freeze-drying of fresh donkey milk which preserves its unique cosmetic properties.
NETO Donkey Milk Powder allows Personal Care product manufacturers to impart moisturising, anti-ageing, skin healing and anti-acne properties to a variety of formulations with the convenience of a powder with up to 36 months shelf life.
Some of the beneficial properties of NETO include:
- Rich in Peptides with structural materials, the amino acids involved in the synthesis of Normal Moisturizing Factor (NMF).
- Contains bioactive proteins: lysozyme, lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase & immunoglobulins which make it ideal for use with sensitive skin conditions.
- Excellent moisturizing effects leading to the restoring of the skin’s normal hydration level.
- Contains albumins that create a moisturizing shield on the upper layers of the skin reducing Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D & E and particularly high levels of vitamin C.
- Vitamins A, E & C assist in anti-wrinkle and skin firming effects.
- B Vitamins help with skin healing.
- Ideal for use in leave-on products
- Rich in lactose and lower in fat than cattle and sheep milk.
- NETO is certified to the COSMOS standard, which applies to cosmetic products that are marketed as organic or natural.
- HA Farms is ISO 22000 certified and each batch of NETO is fully analysed and accompanied by a complete microbiological analysis certificate.